click below to return to website

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Olympia, WA. Maternity Photographer.


Meet the fabulous Jenna!
37 week pregnant and looking STUNNING.

We took the opportunity to get a shot I've had in mind for a while -
I have to say, she was perfect for it and it was perfect for her.



These simple but powerful belly shots with moody lighting
are classic, timeless and totally wall worthy.
I will definitely be putting this pair up  in my studio.


Of course, we had to fit in a girly shot with creamy lace since she's having a girl!


And an iconic shot for the family since they are creating a new little Suns fan!


Jenna, your beauty shines in these photos.
I can't wait to meet your little girl!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ellcee!!! I love what you captured! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete