click below to return to website

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Olympia, Wa. Lifestyle maternity Photographer.

Meet my neighbor, Allie, mommy of soon to be two!

Oh, don't forget Rudolph too ;)


Her daughter, Emily is going to be a great big sister.
She was so excited to have these photos taken.


This is a simple lifestyle session around our neighborhood
which embodied Allie's style of natural, simple and classic all in one
turned out gorgeous! 



I had to put my signature stamp on this session with an expressive photo
to tell you who Allie is. The calm within the storm.
She's a great mom.




And of course we ended with the free spirit of Emily.
I love the natural playfulness of this photo to show you
the sweet sweet girl Emily is.


I can't wait to meet the new baby Allie and Emily!


No comments:

Post a Comment