click below to return to website

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Olympia, Wa. Maternity Photographer.

This is Brittney!

We photographed her in my little home town of McCleary.
She made quite the trip to come see me all the way from
Onalaska. Boy am I glad she did-


I love the different textures in my home town.
Like this juxtaposition between the old buildings and new life.


Her youthful beauty just pops against this rustic backdrop.


And can we notice this wooden building for a minute? I mean, how beautiful is that pattern to bring the focus to her belly?



Her session turned out so refreshing and clean
in line with the simple and beautiful girl she is.



I can't wait to meet your little man, Brittney.
You naturally rocked this shoot with your joyful beautiful smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment